Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm BAAACK in the saddle again!

After a purely insane Fall season and an equally successful Holiday season I'm back!  Phew!  Just added a few new pieces to the Etsy shop and even made my own Facebook page for Safi Stitches.  It's really bare bones, but feel free to "like" it anyway:). I plan on making some more pieces in the next few weeks and I'll post them on my Etsy page, FB page, and the blog.  So much work, but I like it.  The CT Button Society Meeting is taking place this weekend and I'm really excited about getting some "new" buttons and just talking to other button lovers.  Every time I go to these events I learn so much and I end up getting some really sweet buttons. I get to really nerd out, too.

Just bought a bunch of new yarn, so I am crocheting again, too.  I even plan on attempting to make some dude and boy beanies.  I guess I'll get Hubs to be my model.  He'll be thrilled I'm sure!

Rust colored Alpaca, Milk fiber, and Microfiber cloche.  Super warm, super stylish.
Vintage New York Railway Uniform Button Earrings. Grab a piece of history!

Moose Button Earrings, of course!

Vintage (1920's-1950's) Czech Glass Button Earrings.  Unique, cute, and purple!